Thursday, July 9, 2009

Victoria Gardens

Last week, my friends called and invited me to come play at Victoria Gardens, which is an outdoor mall. They had a little playground that Kamryn loved. I love her in green. :-)
The main purpose for going to Victoria Gardens was to let the kids play on the splash pad, however, Kamryn does not enjoy this water feature and once she saw the train ride going around that was her main focus. So, we let the kids ride on the train. They were really excited because we let them ride on it by themselves.

Kamryn obviously can't contain her excitement. Seriously, where do kids come up with these smiles.

Here are the kids in the back of the train. I couldn't get them to look at me. Oh well.....

2 comments:

Mike and Michelle said...

I LOVE Kamryn's smile. It made me laugh!

courtney said...

green is definitely her color. such cute kids