Monday, July 27, 2009

My 3 year old!!!

Here is Kamryn, on her 3rd birthday, in her new birthday outfit. Such a big girl now!


On her birthday, Jason took off from work early and met us at The Rainforest Cafe for lunch. I am lame and forgot to take pictures of Karissa and her two boys, who joined the festivities. They even brought Kamryn some presents which she loves. This face below was pretty much how she looked the whole time we were there. It was either that, or crying. She was not a big fan of the atmosphere. (And yes, Logan was with us. He was sleeping in his car seat).
The presents helped keep her occupied though....
And who can say no to some Birthday Ice Cream! Happy Birthday Kamryn!!!

3 comments:

Jarom and Melissa said...

Three already? I can't believe how quickly time passes. It seems like just the other day that she was born. She's a cutie in her birthday outfit. I love her cute little smile.
-- Melissa

Ashley said...

JJ loves the rainforest cafe also, but he is equally terrified when we actually go there. He is convinced that the snake is going to take my head off and makes me walk around it!

Stephanie said...

Happy Birthday Kamryn!