Monday, July 20, 2009

Pictures of the New Home!

Here it is! The beautiful house in Fontana and across the street is this nice little park. (We are in a cul-de-sac)

This is what you see when you walk in. I love the stair rail. So pretty!
My favorite part! and it has a walk-in pantry too!
A little small, but the loft upstairs makes up for it. Can't wait to hang our stockings all in a row!
The loft upstairs...
Walking into our Master Suite. Love the doors!
and the bathtub!
and we each get our own sink. I'm being spoiled!
Walk-in Closet....

One of the bedroom with a door to a miniature balcony. The one part of the house I'm not crazy about. Will definitely need to get kids locks on that thing.

13 comments:

DIY REDS! said...

the redmond family is so excited for you. that brings us back to house shopping with the radest people ever-the johnson's. nothing is like a first home.

Mike and Michelle said...

I am completly jealous! I am so happy for you. Some day I might be so lucky!

Stephanie said...

Wow Amy, that looks so nice! How exciting for you guys! Congratulations! I can't wait to hear more about it!

whitney johnson said...

Wooooow! That place looks so great! Congratulations on your first house!!! :)

courtney said...

are you kidding me?!!! this is so fabulous! i'm so excited for you!

HeAtHeR* said...

WOW! Amy that looks AMAZING! I can't wait to see it in person! We are going to be out there in August...rosie and I wanted to visit you....let me know when it will work for your schedule???? Miss you! CONGRATULATIONS!

Kristin said...

AHHH!!! I am so excited for you guys! And I can't lie.. a little jealous! Seriously, it is so beautiful! Have you already moved in there? You know, now that you have a house, that means you are a candidate for us to ask to stay with you when we ever come to cali. Be prepared!! Congrats again!

Amy said...

Kristin, we wouldn't want it any other way! You better come stay with us. :-)

Taryn Torres said...

It's beautiful! Congrats! You are going to love the ward!

Jarom and Melissa said...

Looks like you guys found yourself a nice place. I love the kitchen and the master bedroom/bath. We're jealous. When can we move in? Just kidding.
-- Melissa

Jarom and Melissa said...

No, not kidding...we're moving in.

Jarom

Jason said...

Jarom, Melissa, please move in. Your first months rent can be helping me set up your sound system in our bonus room. C'mon it will be awesome.

DeVore Family said...

Holy cow, you have a park across the street and you are in a cul-de-sac? You are going to be in heaven! I ABSOLUTELY love cul-de-sacs, it was a non negotiable, must have when we bought this house last summer LOL! So excited for you! How long till you close?