Sunday, July 26, 2009

Birthday at the Beach!

This past Thursday was Kamryn's 3rd birthday. Yeah, 3 years old people! The Saturday before her birthday we took our first beach trip of the summer to T Street in San Clemente. Both my sisters and their families were there to play with us. Personally, I had a great time but it took awhile for Kamryn to warm up to the beach and Jason isn't the biggest fan of it either. (He just doesn't like the hassle of it and the sun which always finds a way to burn him). Kamryn pretty much hung out under the tarp and played with her sand toys right there. She wasn't digging the waves.


I couldn't have been happier. The sun, water, sand and family make me a happy camper!

















Kamryn and I just chillin'













How handsome is my little boy!













My two sisters.













My three nephews enjoying the sand and water!













Kamryn playing with her favorite cousin, David.













After the beach, we headed back to my sister's house for cupcakes and presents!













Kamryn's reactions are priceless!

















To the dismay of my husband, I bought Kamryn the Handy Manny tools. She loves her tools!

















Love my sisters! (hate my huge hair in this picture....the beach destroyed it). We couldn't figure out which camera we were looking at.

4 comments:

Burnhams said...

Happy birthday Kamryn!

Mike and Michelle said...

Looks like fun to me! I hope Kamryn had a happy birthday! Let me know if the attitude cools off anytime soon. I've been holding out for 3, but I'm told it's not much better! Bummer!

Jarom and Melissa said...

Happy Birthday, Kamryn! Glad you had a fun day at beach once you settled into it. Logan is a cutie!
-- Melissa

Stephanie said...

How fun! I bet you were loving the beach Amy!