Monday, March 30, 2009

Musical Monday

Years ago, a song was dedicated to me by a guy (his name was Ken) that I "denied." We had been out on a date and when we got to my house, still sitting in my car, he leaned in for the kill. What he got was my cheek. I hadn't kissed a boy yet, at that time, and I knew he wasn't the one to be my first kiss. He seemed a little taken aback and a tad bitter, so he dedicated this song to me. It happened to be in my cd player at the time and he thought it was the perfect song to describe my cold heart. Whenever Jason hears it, he likes the fact that he was the one who "reined me in."

P.S. Don't forget to press pause on our playlist player so you don't hear two songs.

2 comments:

Grace said...

Nice choice! Amy you're sooo cold hearted! I like it! There was a guy that I was kinda dating in high-school and I never let him kiss me and one day, in front of the entire soccer team, I was walking out of the gym where they were meeting and he yelled,"PUT OUT OR GET OUT!!!" I just kept walking...my way of choosing to "get out".

Kristin said...

oh that is too funny! good song too... i've never heard it before!