Monday, March 23, 2009

Musical Monday

After owning it for over a year, Kamryn finally requested that she be able to watch "da pig movie." So, I busted out "Charlotte's Web" (the cartoon version, not the version where Julia Roberts is shaped as a spider, trying to pass off as Charlotte) and Kamryn loved it. She now watches it each morning when she wakes up and I catch glimpses of it along the way. I forgot how much I loved that movie as a kid and how much I loved the music from that movie. So, for your hearing pleasure, I'm posting my favorite song from this movie. Enjoy!


1 comments:

Kreesa said...

I remember this song, and I love(d) it! I was so excited to hear it. I pushed play and then started to hear David Cook and was a bit confused. Then I realized what was happening and then got to enjoy an oldie, but a goody! THANKS AIMS!