Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Gettin' Hitched

A couple weeks ago, I was able to attend my friend's sealing in the Los Angeles Temple. Jason was wonderful and watched Kamryn while I went in and witnessed the sealing (which, of course, was lovely to be apart of. (Courtney, that words for you). :-) I don't think Jason had too much trouble though. It seemed like Kamryn was pretty entertained playing and running around the temple grounds.












Here is the happy couple and I love Courtney's dress. She had it made and she looks gorgeous in it. I had a great time at the wedding and at the reception. She had a Live Karaoke Band, which was a big hit. Any other time, I would have jumped up and rocked out...but I was feeling a little awkward with my belly. Wasn't feeling cute enough to be a rocker. (and feeling a little chubby). Maybe another time. I was just glad to be there, hanging out with friends, eating delicious food and celebrating the night away!










2 comments:

Kristin said...

i love your pregnant belly! when is he due again? im excited to see little "logan"??

Stephanie said...

Courtney got married?!! Tell her congrats for me! Ha ha, Kamryn is so smiley!