Monday, March 23, 2009

A big girl in a big bed....

It's been a few weeks now, but Kamryn has been a big girl bed and she is very excited about it. I have cuter sheets on it now, but haven't taken a picture of it yet all nice and cute. Those will come later. I love this bed and I love that Kamryn slept in it the very first night we built it. It took her no adjusting at all. :-)

You'll notice the drawers in the bed are still missing. There were some minor adjustments that still needed to be made to get those in so those were finished the following day. I'll get the complete look picture up soon.

2 comments:

whitney johnson said...

how exciting! that's an adorable bed and kamyrn looks likes she adjusted very well! aren't you due really soon??

Grace said...

Wow! That IS a BIG bed! She'll get some good use out of it! I think its adorable and she looks so cute! Those drawers will be great too...you've got me wanting one(well two) for the boys, don't tell Clint :)