Sunday, February 1, 2009

"Sisters, Sisters, never were there such devoted sisters...."















One fun thing about my pregnancy this time around is that both my sister and I have been pregnant at the same time. We live about an hour away from each other so we try to get together as often as we can and we have been trying to help each other out as best we can. It's been fun sharing ultrasound stories, doctor visit stories, etc... Suzanne, my sister, is having a girl this time around (she has two boys currently) and I am having a boy this time around so we've been giving each other tips about how to deal with the opposite sex. Anyway, I was able to go to Suzanne's baby shower. It was really nice and she got tons of presents. It was nice to meet her friends and just relax and enjoy all the cute baby girl clothes and such that she got.

Just a side note, we did not purposely match...it just happened we wore the same color so there you go. And for those who have been waiting, here is a picture of my belly. Please note that Suzanne is 3 months ahead of me. :-) Oh, and isn't that cake awesome!!!!???




















5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Okay, in the cake picture, it hardly looks like she's actually pregnant! I love the picture of you two together! The matching shirts just makes it even better! How fun to be pregnant with your sister!

Kristin said...

oh yay! I am so excited for you both! You both are so cute pregnant and it's going to be so much fun for you to have a boy now. what is your duedate?

whitney johnson said...

i know kristin just said this, but you guys really are so cute pregnant! and how fun to be pregnant at the same time as your sister, AND live so close together. i'm so excited for you guys, and hopefully i can see both of your babies soon sometime! :)

Jarom and Melissa said...

Baby showers are fun, especially when you get tons of stuff. And it's fun that the two of you can be pregnant together. She must be due anytime now, huh? And come on, you planned the red shirts, just admit it.
-- Melissa

jmelyn said...

Amy look at those bellies....so cute. And look at your little ones hair too, amazing! Suz told me I could come look at her belly on your blog. Congrats on the baby to come! -Jaime (suzie Q's bff)