Thursday, February 5, 2009

Some time in a tutu!

My friend, Karissa is one of those crafty girls, always wanting to learn new things and she spoils me many times with her creations. This time around she learned how to make a tutu. She made one for Kamryn and one for my sister's baby girl who is due to arrive any day now. So, I had to show some of the pictures we took of Kamryn in her tutu and of my friends baby boy who was a good sport and tried on the baby one for us. Classic!






































3 comments:

Grace said...

I was just thinking about posting the picture i have of Eli in his tutu! Kamryn looks so cute!

Jarom and Melissa said...

She's cute in her little tutu. So fun to have crafty friends.
-- Melissa

Kristin said...

I am so excited to have more time to spend together too! I am always surprised at how fast everybody's kids get big! Kamryn is getting big! She's such a cute little toddler! I love the last picture! What a cheeseball! reminds me of one of my own... :)