Monday, February 23, 2009

Valentines Recap!


I took no pictures of Valentines this year, but I should have. It would have shown Jason in the kitchen pretty much all day. He hadn't had much time to get out and search for a gift for me, so he decided his gift to me would be taking care of everything all day. This included meals and Kamryn and cleaning up after both. He made me a yummy breakfast of pancakes, eggs, bacon and OJ and served it up for me and everything. And then he cleaned up EVERYTHING when he was done. He even cleaned a few other things in the kitchen since he was on a roll. He took care of lunch and then we ordered food for dinner, however, I'm blanking on what we had. He felt so bad for not being able to get me a material gift, but little did he know that what he gave me was exactly what I wanted. I love you babe! You rock my world! (and I hope you enjoyed the Disneyland fudge I got you...it cost me a day in court). :-)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

The picture of you both is striking. You are such a handsome couple...

Kristin said...

what a sweet hubby you have! seriously there is nothing better than when your man takes over the kids and the kitchen now and then!

Jarom and Melissa said...

Hopefully the ticket was worth it, though not even chocolate could make that worth it for me or for Jarom. Glad you had a nice day, even though it was low-key (so did we). Happy V-Day!
-- Melissa

The McCook Family said...

Ok what? I assume you got a ticket, email me the story, I would love to hear it (I have one of my own to tell you)

The McCook Family said...

Oh the joy of a pregnant mind, ha ha, Nevermind, I just scrolled down and got the story

michelle taggart said...

wow!! now that is the perfect valentines gift by far:)
ps. you two look gorgeous in that picture!