Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Back to the Happiest Place on Earth!















So, it's been awhile since Kamryn and I ventured out to Disneyland. With the holidays being so busy and me not feeling well, Disneyland was put on hold. But now it is back in full swing and I've already been twice this month. I went with my friend Stephanie and her son, Diego, during this trip and we had a great time! (I also ran into my Aunt Rhonda and my cousin Rachel and Rhonda bought me lunch. Thanks so much again!!)





























4 comments:

Jodi said...

I am sooo jealous!!!

Jason said...

You and me both. This is what my wife has to deal with while I slave away at work and school. How much do you love me, Amy? The answer better be a lot, dang it.

Jarom and Melissa said...

So fun. I love the video and can't wait for Bryson to have fun going places and actually be able to interact with things. Keep up the Disneyland trips.
-- Melissa

Jarom and Melissa said...

I Love Kamryn's hair-do! By the way, when did you guys change your blog address? I have been thinking about simplifying ours, but haven't wanted to lose any posts.

Jarom