Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Mommy's birthday (Age will not be disclosed).

So another birthday has come and gone.  This year we celebrated as a family at Farrells.  This place is crazy!  The decor is colorful and I love that it is an Ice Cream Parlour restaurant, but it is loud and they thrive on embarrassing anyone that dares enter.  I hate being sung to at restaurants and this one was the worst, but they did not make me get up and dance.  I was grateful for that since I had seen it happening around the restaurant.  But they bang on drums and announce to all they are singing to you and I could have done without all of that.  However, the kids loved it and they got cool balloons so it was worth it.



 Farrell's....it was a fun experience but I will not be gracing your restaurant again for awhile.  :)

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Amy girl, this is SUCH a cute picture of you and your kids! Love it!

Mike and Michelle Ball said...

Sounds like a blast! Happy belated birthday!