Tuesday, November 20, 2012

August in a Nutshell!

I keep thinking I am going to retire the blog, but then I sit down and get the urge to post some pictures for my maybe 5 readers so I have decided I will try to get in the rest of this year and then I may just exclusively post pics on facebook or start a new blog.  Not sure.

Anyway, so August was the end of summer for Kamryn.  She started first grade!  Time is a flying.  Before school started we decided to hit up the beach one last time (or so we thought...went again in September).







Kamryn was extremely excited to be back in school.  I wonder what year in school that starts to change?  Anyway, for now I love her enthusiasm.


Kamryn with her friend Amanda.

Here are just a few cute shots of my 9 month old!

 A rare shot of these two happy!  :)  Usually, Logan is terrorizing his little sister.
We also had one more baseball game.  Unfortunately, our two baseball games were not that fun to watch considering the fact that the Angels got worked, but we still had a fun time hanging out as a family.  






1 comments:

Melissa said...

I'm sure you have more blog readers (or maybe I should call them "lurkers") than you think, they probably just don't leave comments like we do. Anyway, fun pictures, and glad to see you bogging again just because it's fun to see what you've been up to. Love that Kamryn is so excited about school.