Saturday, November 24, 2012

Labor Day Weekend!

Labor Day Weekend started off with me realizing that my baby girl was now almost 10 months and she was pulling herself up and starting to get into things.  Good times. :)  


 Looking back at these pictures I am feeling bad.  Before we hit the beach in the evening we spent Saturday of Labor Day weekend at my cousins house in Simi Valley at our annual Johnson Family Reunion.  This is my Dads side of the family, and this reunion is how we stay in touch with them so it is important to our family, but sadly I did not take any pictures.

After the reunion, we decided to hit up the beach.  We only stayed for an hour or so, but we still had a great time with my family!  :)

 Kamryn and Owen

Logan and Ansley

 My big brother, Jeremy

The crew


I caught this picture of Kamryn helping Logan write his letters.  (Morning of Labor Day)
I, again, did not do a good job of capturing Labor Day.  We spent the day at an old friends house in Orange County and we all had such a great time.  Jason bbqed ribs for the first time and made his own bbq sauce.  It was the hit of the day.  :) 

0 comments: