Thursday, August 2, 2012

The month of June - Sibling love, cousin time and a Family Reunion

This is a long one guys so if pictures of my kids bore you, well, then you probably no longer follow my blog. Haha!  Okay, so here were the haps in June.  If there is one thing I am grateful for, it is the relationship that Logan and Kamryn have.  Don't get me wrong, they can really get into it.  However, they also can spend a lot of time together really enjoying each others company and I love it.  It reminds me of how I used to play with Aaron, my little brother.  I hope these kids make those same memories I have with my brother.  

So, here they are after we made homemade granola bars.  They were a big hit!  No more processed granola bars for us!  :) 

I thought this was cute.  Kamryn was helping Logan ride his bike.  He was struggling with the pedals so she was pushing him along.  We later figured out that his seat was a little high.  
 This was one of my favorite activities to do as a kid.  Shucking the husk off corn.  They loved it too.
Just didn't want you to forget this cute face.  She loves playing with her siblings too. 
 We were so happy to have my brother's family come to town for a couple days.  Kamryn loves her cousin Ellie!

The boys!
 Here are just a few pictures of the 4th Annual Riley Family Reunion.  The first night we had a dance party.  Didn't take any pictures but have some great video.  I will put that in a separate post since this is already so long.
The next day we headed to Cherry Hill in Bountiful.  We had such a great day!  Overall, it was a fun reunion.





 On the way home from Utah, we had our compressor go out which meant no air conditioner.  We stopped in Mesquite and spent the day at Virgin River.  We had some dinner, went swimming after and then loaded the kids in the car for a night drive.  Spray bottles were in full use!
 The rest of June was spent relaxing at home or by the pool, enjoying Popsicles.   






0 comments: