Thursday, August 2, 2012

Jumping backwards

So, I forgot to share a couple events that took place back in May, so before I move on to June (yes, I am way behind here) I am going to quickly summarize a couple weekends.

The first one was a campout for the boys and a night out for the girls.  Jason took Logan to a "Father and Sons" campout so while they were gone I took my two girls out for some fun with some friends.  We had dinner at In-n-Out and then went back to our friends, the Daltons, for a movie and popcorn.  Kamryn had a great time with her friends, Marley and Ada.


 She was even lucky to enough to get her nails done by Britney.  We had a great night.
 Here are the boys, enjoying their campout together.

 Logan was very comfy in the tent.  They forgot pillows so Logan is sleeping on his clothes.  :)
 Overall, they had a great time together and I know Logan will be looking forward to these campouts every year. I know us girls do!


The last weekend in May, I went to Las Vegas to have a girls reunion with a bunch of my college friends.  I had a great drive up with my friend, Celeste and when we got there, things were going great.  I enjoyed dinner and talking with my friends.  Well, that night Maryn got sick.  She had a high fever, was coughing and very congested.  Neither of us got any sleep that night.  I had to sleep on a couch and Maryn slept on me most of the night.  It was rough.  The next day Maryn was still out of sorts and I was tired, uncomfortable, and hated seeing Maryn having such a rough time.   So, my wonderful husband threw our two older kids in the car and drove up to Vegas to pick me up.  How great is he!!  I was sad to have to leave my friends, but Maryn needed to get better and it was going to be hard to do when she had no room to sleep in.  Hopefully the next reunion will be more successful!


0 comments: