Monday, August 22, 2011

To ride or not to ride!

The Alpine Slide. I have a love/hate relationship with it. The picture below is the "hate" part of the relationship. I am not a fan of the ski lift that takes you to the top. If you look carefully you can see Jason in his white shirt and Logan is somewhere in that picture too. I am terrified of heights so just taking this picture was enough to make me sick. I just kept praying that Jason would hold on to Logan for dear life. (The last time I rode this lift, I was in tears thanks to being tortured by both my husband and Aaron while riding it. I refuse to do it again).
I was grateful for this sight, Jason and Logan coming safely down the slide. This is my "love" part of the relationship. The slide is really fun and I am glad Jason took Logan. They had a fun time!
Now, this was my kind of ride. Watching Kamryn ride the carousel. She is like her Mommy and was not interested in the slide at all so I let her pick her own ride and of course, it involved the horses! :)