Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Olympic Park

One of our first activities at our family reunion was the Olympic Park. I wasn't sure how entertaining it would be, but by the looks of both mine and my brothers face, it was pure adrenaline. :)
Park City has a bobsled team, yeah! (Said in a Jamaican accent, of course)

This is where we checked out the ski jump. They actually had ski jumpers going and landing in a pool. See the video below.
More bobsledding!
Here is the actual bobsled track that was used during the olympics in Park City.






My brother John was daring enough to actually take a ride in an actual bobsled on the Olympic Course. He said it was the scariest thing he has ever done and a huge adrenaline rush. I think it's pretty cool he was brave enough. :) Go John!

4 comments:

Jarom and Melissa said...

That looks rad!

Jarom

Ashley said...

Why can't you post any pictures of my childhood crush??!
U know who I'm talking about!

Amy said...

Sadly, I realized I didn't get any pictures with him. How pathetic was that. The Olympic Park day was the last day he was here and I never took any shots of him. I will ask my sibs if they have any. :)

Becca said...

Looks like a fun field trip.