Wednesday, August 24, 2011

She's 5 years old!

This was the first year Kamryn was able to have a "friend" party. Her wish was a "Little Mermaid" party and I think it came together nicely. Kamryn was thrilled with the decorations. :)
We invited the girls from her primary class and a couple other girl friends she had (so yes, an all girl party). We had bubbles going, a slip n' slide, a water hopscotch game, and a pool and overall I think the kids had a great time in the backyard getting wet!
We even let Logan get in on the fun!

The kids had hot dogs on the patio and there were smiling faces all around! :)
Kamryn was most anxious for present time! She got lots of fun stuff, mainly My Little Ponies, and she was so excited to show her presents to everyone.

All the girls were pretty excited about her presents!
For some reason, I only got a picture of Logan eating his cupcake but he was the messiest so of course, we had to take a picture of it.
Here is a video of the birthday singing. Overall, it was a success but I think I'm taking a break from the friend party next year. It's a lot of work! :)



2 comments:

Becca said...

I can't believe she's five already. I remember seeing her the day after she was born. Tell her Happy Birthday from us. She's a big girl now. What a fun party too.

Melissa said...

So sorry if you got a random comment from Run 13.1. I was signed in as my sister, but this is Melissa. Sorry about that!