Tuesday, May 4, 2010

A year to remember!

This little boy is the light of my life. Sounds cheesy, but he has been a blessing to this family in soo many ways. We had to wait just a little bit longer than we wanted to finally be given a second child but he was worth the small wait.
If I could describe Logan in one word, it would be "sensitive." Notice the tears in the above picture. You take something away, he gets upset...you say "no" to him or get a little firm, he gives you that sad look. Yet, behind that sensitivity he is all boy. He loves to climb and move and he even grooves to a catchy beat. His favorite thing is to hold any ball and walk around with it everywhere. He loves golf balls, footballs, etc...and will crawl or walk around with one in each hand. He also loves to put things in his mouth....and then keep them there. He's walking pretty well now, and his new trick is to kick a ball with his feet. I think soccer is on the horizon.
He's still small and lean, but he is as cute as they come and we love him to death. Happy Birthday to our "Bubba!"
On his birthday, we kept it simple and took the kids out for some "chicken stars" at Carls Jr. The real action is to come later!

Sometimes I feel left out of the pictures since I'm the one always taking them, so here is me trying to make myself feel better by being lame!

3 comments:

Nora's world said...

I think he is adorable and I am not even related.. I think he and Mia should get married. BTW, I "like" Kraft too. It made me laugh when I saw that on facebook. :)

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Logan!!

Jarom and Melissa said...

Happy Birthday Little Man! You've grown up so fast.