Friday, May 7, 2010

Big Milestones!

My brother, Aaron and my baby boy, Logan have birthdays that are a day apart. They both happened to be celebrating some pretty big milestones (turning 1 and 30) so we decided to combine their birthdays and have one big celebration with the family! (Thanks to Whitney, my sister-in-law, for baking the cake).
Here are the birthday boys!!
Logan's attempts at eating his cake. He eventually warmed up to it.

Opening presents....
Loves the Football, much to his Daddy's excitement.
My brother, Aaron, thought Kamryn's doll was sort of freaky and started taking pictures that included the doll....and now, much to my chagrin, I have to agree that it is a bit "Chucky" like.



A video of some cake eatin' by Logan (with a cheering section from his Uncle Dave) and a salute to the deliciousness of the cake from Michael (a cousin).


2 comments:

Jarom and Melissa said...

Happy Birthday, Logan and Aaron!

Kristin said...

oh how fun! It makes me wish I lived in California with you guys! Happy birthday to them both!!!