Monday, April 6, 2009

Musical Monday

This last week, I found myself perusing a friend's blog after finding out he bought a home. This isn't one of the normal blogs I always look at since most of his postings are over my head, intellectually but I wanted to check out the home he had bought. As I kept scrolling down, I found some poems he had posted that he had written years ago, back in the Claremont singles ward days. I loved those days and that's when he and I were good friends and hung out frequently. I remembered driving down with him to meet up with some friends to go camping and on that drive, he introduced me to a band I had heard of, but never paid much attention to. They have now become one of my favorite bands and even Jason will tell you that they are one of those few bands who can calm me down and put me in a great mood. This song is always played in the car when its a beautiful day outside. I love her voice! Try not to like it, I dare you.

2 comments:

Grace said...

I have heard the song but never knew the band...I like the song even better now. I bet you especially like her voice because it sounds like yours...if i could sing I would like songs like this. They usually just remind me how I can't sing.

Kristin said...

never heard the band or the song. I actually like it though.. may have to add that to the old ipod! thanks!