Thursday, June 16, 2011

Logan turns two!!





We had a low key birthday for Logan this year. Just our little family and my good friend, Karissa with her kids. (I wasn't feeling good, so I didn't have it in me to have a huge gathering). We had Wahoo's for dinner, had some cake and opened presents. It was a perfect day for our precious two year old. Logan is all boy! Loves cars, trucks, any kind of ball, loves his scooter and loves climbing and getting into anything. He has no sense of danger, which can be scary sometimes. He's not quite the talker Kamryn was at this age, but he is spitting out certain phrases and slowly adding words to his vocabulary. He is also my cuddler. Kamryn never cuddled, but Logan loves to cuddle up with his Mommy or Daddy (while, unfortunately) sucking his thumb. Need to break him of that habit soon. Overall, he is a perfect little boy and I love him to death. :)



1 comments:

Melissa said...

Happy Birthday, Logan! Nice cake!