Sunday, June 26, 2011

Kamryn's Pre-school Graduation

Here is my beautiful little girl at her Pre-school Graduation. I can't believe she will be starting Kindergarten in August. She did a great job singing her songs and I promise to get videos up soon. It is quite funny hearing all the kids trying to sing songs at the same time. Sounded more like a round.


I was up too close to get a picture of the whole class but here is her class...at least with the boys in her class. Oh, and my friend Mary in the background. :)
This is when Kamryn got her diploma. :)
Here is Kamryn with her pre-school teacher, Miss Kristine! She was great and both Kamryn and I love her. She did such a great job!
Congratulations Sissy! I am so proud of you and of all your hard work. I love you!

1 comments:

Melissa said...

Wow, what a big girl. A preschool graduate!