Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Riley Reunion, Part 1

So, I'm finally getting around to posting some pictures from Jason's Family Reunion that we attended last week. His oldest sister, Kristyn, planned it and did a great job. Everyone had such a great time. The first day we headed up to the Ogden Treehouse Museum and as you can tell, it was quite the hands on experience. :-)
I always knew I would be the first woman president.













You think that with her love of playing with food, she would eat more than she does.













Tiff and I weren't sure whether we thought this was sweet, or just plain creepy. Probably the latter.

















That's my girl. Loves the horses like her Mommy!

5 comments:

Kristin said...

oh fun! So I never even asked you, but how was that museum anyway?? I think I might take Stockton there! Sad that I haven't been and i live 30 minutes away and you have been there and you live like 10 hours away! I need to get out more :)

Amy said...

You should definitely go there. It was very cool and kept Kamryn entertained for a long time. She was sad to leave.

Stephanie said...

Creepy. Definitely creepy. Kamryn is looking so grown up. I can't believe how long her hair is already!

whitney johnson said...

I've probably said this to you before, but I (and Aaron) loooooooove Kamryn's beautiful red hair! And you would make a GREAT president :)

Jarom and Melissa said...

That doll thing you are sitting on is a little scary. Cute picture of Kamryn on the horse.
-- Melissa