Wednesday, June 17, 2009

First Haircut

Kamryn is almost three, but it was just a couple weeks ago that we took Kamryn to get her first haircut. I love her long hair and didn't want to touch it, plus I was never sure how well she would do with a stranger taking scissors to her hair, but I figured her hair at least needed a trim since it wasn't very even. So, we took her and it didn't go as bad as I thought it would.
The fun car helped......











and of course, the lollipop.....











the finished product. I realize it doesn't look different, but at least it's all even. Oh, and for just $19 I could have had the First Haircut Certificate! I wonder if the certificate was made of gold. Geez....

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Yowch, $19 for a certificate? I bet you could print your own at home for free! Crazy. She looks great! What a fun place!

Jarom and Melissa said...

Seems like she did great. Like you said, at least it's all even though not much was taken off. How's this? I'll make a "First Haircut" certificate and send it to you. $19 is ridiculous. Fun pictures!
-- Melissa