Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Easter Sunday

So, as seen here, Easter started out great.  Kids had their Easter Egg hunt (which I have a video of but have not figured out how to get videos on here from our phones), enjoyed their baskets, and they got all ready for church.  Then Kamryn complained that her mouth hurt.  So, we brought out the thermometer and sure enough, she had a low grade fever.  A sore throat.  So, they stayed home with their Dad while I took Maryn to church.  She looked too cute not to show off.  I didn't even bother taking a picture of the other kids in their Easter clothes since well, I was just lazy at that point and frustrated that Kamryn was sick.  





We were still able to have Easter dinner with my brother and his wife, but my sister's family stayed home due to Kam's sore throat.  The day could have been totally ruined but looking at this babies face...well, it makes things alright!

0 comments: