Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Christmas in the Desert!

We spent Christmas in Arizona this year with my brother's family, my Mom and my younger brother, Aaron and his wife. It was a much needed vacation and I loved spending so much time with my family. As you can see, everyone wanted to get a turn holding Logan. Can you blame them?

Two of the handsomest boys around....I LOVE this picture of Logan with his Uncle Aaron.
Logan with his Aunt Whitney. She is so great with all the kids! We love her.Ellie and Ethan doing what they love most...reading.
Logan loves his Grandma! We're going to miss her when she leaves on her mission, but are so excited for her.
More Christmas posts to come, for any of you who still follow this blog.

2 comments:

Grace said...

Looks like a fun visit! Logan totally looks like Aaron!

Traci said...

Sounds like a fun trip. Yeah for family! I've been wanting to get to AZ to see Brent & Tami.