Monday, September 28, 2009

Precious Moments





I figured it was high time I jump back on to the blogging band wagon and catch you up on the latest happenings of our family. We moved into our new home. That's pretty much our latest happenings. Our children have also grown and our cuter than ever so I thought I would post pictures that I took of Kamryn and Logan last month. So, Logan at 4 months and Kamryn is now 3. Such blessings in my life! Just a quick update for myself....at 4 months Logan started to roll both directions and now he rolls all over the place. I also think he's beginning to teeth because he is quite the drooler and bites on everything you put in his hands. Kamryn is 3 and still refuses to be potty trained. I have tried EVERYTHING...not even Disneyland can get this girl on the potty...and she loves Disneyland. So, now I'm just acting like I don't care she is in a diaper and I'm hoping that reverse psychology will work. She really has quite the spunky attitude and definitely has a mind of her own. Her loves are books, playing with her fake food and tea set, watching any disney movie, and acting like a puppy. Oh, she's also quite the singer too. :-)

3 comments:

Grace said...

you're kids are too cute...i just love 'em!

Collette said...

Soo super cute! I can relate to the refusing to be potty trained! Mason fought me on it for MONTHS! I finally just decided that I was going to let him pee and poop on himself until he got the hang of it.. 2 months later and just THIS last week I think he got the hang of it! Don't give up! Even if it takes FOREVER! loL!

Jarom and Melissa said...

Cute pictures, especially the last one of the two of them. Love it.