Saturday, May 30, 2009

He's 1 month old!

So, today is Logan's one month birthday. I thought I'd finally put some more pictures of him on here. I haven't been that great at taking pictures of him, so I apologize to those who have been asking to see more. It's just harder to get pictures taken this time around, especially when trying to take care of a certain red head we all know and love. Anyway, here are some shots of our boy. (Just a note about him...he's a pretty good baby and when he is awake he is very alert and talkative, but he just doesn't sleep that well and that has been quite challenging. Any tips???0

8 comments:

Stephanie said...

I started giving Mia formula at night and then nursing. All my formula mom friends have good sleeping babies. I think the more they eat the more they sleep. That's the theory anyway...not that it always works. Good luck!

Taryn said...

have you read the baby whisperer book? I have it if you need to borrow it. It will work wonders I promise?

Anonymous said...

do you swaddle him when he sleeps? That might help. He is a cutie

Jarom and Melissa said...

He's got Dad's chin...

Jerry

Mike and Michelle said...

I hear you! I've just been thinking, "Why do I get babies that don't like to sleep?" Emma started out pretty good but she's been sick twice now, and does not sleep well at night especially. But she naps really well on her tummy. The only problem is, now she will NOT sleep on her back, so sometimes at night she ends up on her tummy. (Am I terrible?) Good luck, he's adorable.

Amy said...

I did the same thing with Kamryn...putting her on her tummy. Or should I say, my Mom started it and I just continued with it and it really did help. But I'm trying not to do that with Logan, and it has been hard. I've been tempted. The only way I can get him to sleep is in his swing. But that can't last forever....

Jarom and Melissa said...

From one mom of a non-sleeping baby to another, I really have no advice. I read every book on the subject of baby sleep and looked at every internet site about it too, and I was never really able to get Bryson to sleep well (he still doesn't). Good luck with that and with adorable little Logan and sassy little Kamryn. Hang in there. It will get better (even if it's only a little better and it takes time).

Traci said...

Logan is so cute! I can't believe how big Kamryn is. Her hair looks so long! Good Luck with the sleeping...sorry don't have tips. :)