Tuesday, June 3, 2008

It's the little moments that make me stop and smile!

It is the simple moments like these, that make me realize how blessed I am. I have an amazing and supportive husband who loves me with all his heart and a beautiful little girl who reminds me everyday to enjoy life and all that God has given me. I definitely have my struggles and trials, but looking at something like this picture makes me realize that I need not dwell on what I don't have..but what I do have. And for that, I thank God every day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is sooo sweet, that is such a precious picture.

Anonymous said...

I hear you girl. It is easy to get caught up in the "don't haves" and then when we step back and kind of look at our life as an outsider, it's amazing to see what we have! And hello, you have an awesome in Ohio who loves you tons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love this photo. Thanks for the reminder to enjoy the little things.
-- Melissa